Recent posts

cellpadding="0" style="width:901px;background:url(http://oi62.tinypic.com/zyat7a.jpg) no-repeat center left;;padding:3px 3px 3px 100px;border: 1px solid #ddd;;">

Star Wars Movie Quotes




The Star Wars Movie Series is a outstanding universe . With 12 movies they explored the universe. Introduced us with inter terrestrial creatures and kingdoms. Let’s revive your experience with some quotes from the movies.


Quote 1


A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.


Quote 2


I know what I have to do, but I don’t know if I have the strength to do it.


Quote 3


I find your lack of faith disturbing.


Quote 4


That’s no moon. That’s a space station.


Quote 5


And I…am all the Jedi.


Quote 6


Never tell me the odds.


Quote 7


Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope.


Quote 8


Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?


Quote 9


May the Force be with you.


Quote 10


Do… or do not. There is no try.


Quote 11


No, I am your father. Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son.


Quote 12


Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey toward the dark side will be complete.


Quote 13


The Force runs strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. And… my sister has it.


Quote 14


We are the spark that’ll light the fire that’ll burn the First Order down.


Quote 15


I don’t like sand. It’s coarse and rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere.


Quote 16


Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.


Quote 17


You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the force… not leave it in darkness!


Quote 18


No one’s ever really gone.


Quote 19


We’ve passed on all we know. A thousand generations live in you now.


Quote 20


The Force, the Jedi, all of it. It’s all true.


Quote 21


I’m one with the Force, and the Force is with me.


Quote 22


We’re going to win this war not by fighting what we hate, but saving what we love!


Quote 23


We had each other. That’s how we won.


Hey, there! Have you learned something new today? Do you want us to write about any topic? We will be happy to do that. Let us know in the comment section. Thank you for your support. Keep influencing us so that we can write more contents. Any objection with our contents? We are ready to solve that for you. Keep learning.

Post a Comment

0 Comments